GoG games not recognized.

Got a feature request, suggestion for the website or the project as whole?
We'd love to hear it.
chrisbigjk

GoG games not recognized.

Post by chrisbigjk » 16 Aug 2018, 13:27

Gamesave Manager does not seem to recognize games installed with GoG Galaxy. Would it be possible this will be supported in the future? I wanted to backup Fallout 1-2 and Tactics. I confirmed that those games are supported if steam is used.

Amjoco

Re: GoG games not recognized.

Post by Amjoco » 24 Aug 2018, 20:16

To add to this it seems the GameSave Manager doesn't look here; c:\Users\Name\AppData\LocalLow\. GoG seems to store a lot of savegames here.

InsaneMatt
Site Admin

Re: GoG games not recognized.

Post by InsaneMatt » 26 Aug 2018, 12:09

chrisbigjk wrote:
16 Aug 2018, 13:27
Gamesave Manager does not seem to recognize games installed with GoG Galaxy. Would it be possible this will be supported in the future? I wanted to backup Fallout 1-2 and Tactics. I confirmed that those games are supported if steam is used.
Some games are detected, while others are not.
There's no simple fix for this. Instead, I require people with said games to submit their save locations for me.
Amjoco wrote:
24 Aug 2018, 20:16
To add to this it seems the GameSave Manager doesn't look here; c:\Users\Name\AppData\LocalLow\. GoG seems to store a lot of savegames here.
The AppData\LocalLow directory is detected by GameSave Manager, along with AppData\Roaming, AppData\Local and ProgramData (AppData Common).
These options are listed within the 'Special Paths' listing of Custom GameSave Entries.