Farcry 5

Place to manually submit your Custom Gamesave Entries for Official Entry status.
Alternatively, submit them within GameSave Manager directly (just tick the "Yes, I'd like to share this entry" option at the end of the wizard).
Coolguyhw

Farcry 5

Post by Coolguyhw »

Hi
Farcry 5 is having a glitch at the moment and i was wondering if i could get an older save file back on
Im not sure how to use gamesave manager but i was recommend by ubisoft to contact you guys
Please let me know on if i can get my save file back or not
Thanks
Coolguyhw
InsaneMatt
Site Admin

Re: Farcry 5

Post by InsaneMatt »

Hi there,

From what I gather by your wording, you're requesting someone to provide you with their save progress.
While we have nothing against this, our community has never really been big on the whole sharing each-others saves (at least here).

You might have better luck asking on our Discord server (invite link available from our homepage).
Coolguyhw

Post by Coolguyhw »

Hi
First i wanna say thanks for answering but im actually not asking for that im asking how to use your program because before everything was lost i made save file 4311 on my desktop from farcry 5 but im just not sure how to us your program
Thanks
Coolguyhw
InsaneMatt
Site Admin

Post by InsaneMatt »

For the most basic use of GameSave Manager, simply launch it and select 'Make a backup...' from it's Main Menu.
Next, 'tick' any item you wish to backup and then click the 'Start Task' button (not the 'Delete' button!).

If you need visual ques, you can find several tutorials on YouTube of various people using GameSave Manager.