Entry correction

Place to manually submit your Custom Gamesave Entries for Official Entry status.
Alternatively, submit them within GameSave Manager directly (just tick the "Yes, I'd like to share this entry" option at the end of the wizard).
SirGamesALot

Entry correction

Post by SirGamesALot »

Hi I've recently submitted LEGO? Builder's Journey. After testing the latest release I tested the now official configuration and noticed that
the registry entry item was somehow changed. The original path I submitted was SOFTWARE\LEGO System A/S\Builder's Journey. The release version somehow has changed the forward slash between the A and S marked in bold (I resubmitted the corrected entry through gamesavemanager).

Further corrections:

1. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire has an item pointing to %documents%/SadK which belongs to another game called "Die Siedler: Aufbruch der Kulturen". The other path from that entry points to the almost exactly the same path as "The Settler Rise of an Empire Gold Edition" except that the latter also includes the parent directory with player profiles etc.

2. The entry "Die Siedler - DEdK" is the German save path for "The Settlers: Heritage of Kings" and therefore a duplicate.

3. The entry "Might & Magic Heroes VI" has an item using %registry%/Saves (%registry% =HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\GOG.com\Games\1207661253)
Which belongs to the entry Might &Magic VI (Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven according to pcgamingwiki. Maybe change the name to this to avoid confusion)

4. "Might & Magic Heroes VII" and "Heroes of Might and Magic VII" are the same game (The former seems to be the official name according to ubisoft)

5. The entry "LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean" should have following exclude: CachedShaders\*.* (Non save cache data needlessly adding quite some MB to the archives)

Cheers!
InsaneMatt
Site Admin

Re: Entry correction

Post by InsaneMatt »

Thanks,
Database Update released.