Page 1 of 1

IGT Slots Paradise Garden

Posted: 17 Jun 2018, 19:40
by BloodShed
Time to clean out my old submissions that never got added to the updates for whatever reason.

Reg hive: HKEY_CURRENT_USER

Reg Path: Software\Encore\IGT® Slots Paradise Garden™

Backup entire key: Yes

Re: IGT Slots Paradise Garden

Posted: 29 Jul 2018, 18:36
by InsaneMatt
The registry key path seems malformed, could you confirm it?
If needed, a picture of it's path in Registry Editor would do.

Re: IGT Slots Paradise Garden

Posted: 04 Aug 2018, 15:53
by BloodShed
InsaneMatt wrote:
29 Jul 2018, 18:36
The registry key path seems malformed, could you confirm it?
If needed, a picture of it's path in Registry Editor would do.
Sorry for the late reply.

I can confirm it looks like this.

here's a screen shot
Image

Re: IGT Slots Paradise Garden

Posted: 06 Aug 2018, 12:44
by InsaneMatt
Very unusual string there, but whatever.
Database Update released.

Re: IGT Slots Paradise Garden

Posted: 06 Aug 2018, 16:26
by BloodShed
InsaneMatt wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 12:44
Very unusual string there, but whatever.
Database Update released.
Error found in the update.

Reg path in the update:

Code: Select all

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Encore\IGT® Slots Paradise Garden�
Correct reg path:

Code: Select all

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Encore\IGT® Slots Paradise Garden™
? where ,, is expected.

Re: IGT Slots Paradise Garden

Posted: 06 Aug 2018, 22:01
by InsaneMatt
Try re-downloading the update.
Appears there's an issue with how the v3.x branch compiles the database, which I've addressed by manually modifying the entry.

---
EDIT: Appears the characters used just cannot be stored in the v3.x database, but appears fine in my tests in v4.x
Very odd.

Re: IGT Slots Paradise Garden

Posted: 07 Aug 2018, 12:03
by BloodShed
InsaneMatt wrote:
06 Aug 2018, 22:01
Try re-downloading the update.
Appears there's an issue with how the v3.x branch compiles the database, which I've addressed by manually modifying the entry.

---
EDIT: Appears the characters used just cannot be stored in the v3.x database, but appears fine in my tests in v4.x
Very odd.
Odd indeed.

I assume custom entries are stored differently than the official V3.x database, since the custom entry works fine.