Synchronisation & Minecraft Windows 10 don't work

Discovered a bug? Post about it here!
Anto0085

Synchronisation & Minecraft Windows 10 don't work

Post by Anto0085 »

Hello,
First I will Thanks Gamesave manager to exist, my 2 sons love changing computer without lost their progressions. Synchronisation is a very good feature. ;)

BUT if I open a new topic, it's because this synchronisation avoid Minecraft windows 10 to start. When I synchronize Save of my minecraft, this one won't to start, only the red screen MOJANG, then back to windows.

So I broke the link in gamesave manager and "oh miracle" Minecraft start normaly.

I try this on my two computer, windows 10 pro and windows 10 family, it's the same result.

I hope it's only a bug and someone have a solution for this :)

Thank you.

Sorry for my english, I am French I have an excuse. French do not make too much effort :lol:
InsaneMatt
Site Admin

Re: Synchronisation & Minecraft Windows 10 don't work

Post by InsaneMatt »

I'm not sure what we can do on our side, it sounds like Minecraft for Windows 10 is symbolic-link aware. If this is the case, there's no actual workaround given the game itself is (for whatever reason) actively looking for them.

Closest to a 'workaround' I could suggest is to perform a backup before / after every gaming session of this game (creating 'gsba' files).
Anto0085

Post by Anto0085 »

Ok, Thanks for reply, I was using your solution, but my sons prefer change computer. They use always the same to play minecraft :lol:

There is a huge problem with Minecraft and synchronisation, My sons play with their accounts on PC and on tablet, but they don't have the same worlds, only worlds they created on each media. I thing I will write a demand to mojang ;)

Thank you for this wonderful application.
HunterStewart

Post by HunterStewart »

Oh man, I've had that issue before too! Syncing stuff in Minecraft Windows 10 can be a real pain sometimes. Have you tried restarting the game and your device?
RaeganSwanson

Post by RaeganSwanson »

Hey there! Yeah, I totally get your frustration with syncing stuff in Minecraft Windows 10. It can be a real headache at times. Whenever I've faced that issue, restarting the game and my device usually does the trick. It's like a fresh start and helps clear out any glitches that might be causing the syncing problem. Some of my friends encounter this problem when installing a new version of Windows. In this case, you need to use windows keys, which help programs work well with the new version of the operating system.