error in gamesave manager.

Discovered a bug? Post about it here!
jp_fassanaro

error in gamesave manager.

Post by jp_fassanaro »

Good morning everyone in the group, I have a question about the savemanager, I can't make my saves anymore, can anyone help me?, I think I've to create a datasave?

"game save manager was unable to find any supported gamesaves on your system. Perhaps there's data base update available? you could also create a custom gamevae entry"
InsaneMatt
Site Admin

Re: error in gamesave manager.

Post by InsaneMatt »

This "error" means you either interrupted a scan (thus nothing to list) or you have no currently supported save data.
You can configure your own "rulesets" for GameSave Manager to follow via the "Custom GameSave Entries" option of the Main Menu. From there, adding an entry can easily be achieved though you'll need to know where the data you wish to save resides on your system.
jp_fassanaro

Post by jp_fassanaro »

Hello afternoon, I did what you asked me to go to the custom option, but it is getting this error. "you've neglected to name your custom gamesave entry. Please specify a name and try again."
InsaneMatt
Site Admin

Post by InsaneMatt »

As mentioned in your Steam Community thread, you need to fill out the fields within the Custom GameSave Entries Wizard (naming it, specifying what to search for, etc).