Not Find Out This Game On Steam Library

General chit chat regarding the GameSave Manager project, announcements and general feedback.
LyricRoberts

Not Find Out This Game On Steam Library

Post by LyricRoberts »

Greeting to all my friends, I recently purchased this game 'Dying Light 2 Stay Human: Bloody Ties' from Steam and I played the game for a few days also. But since last night I was encountering a problem that I could not find the game on the Steam library. I logged out Steam and logged in, but still the problem is having. Could someone please help me to solve the issue? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.
InsaneMatt
Site Admin

Re: Not Find Out This Game On Steam Library

Post by InsaneMatt »

If you cannot find the game in your "Steam Library", then I'd imagine the game has been refunded / removed from your Steam account.
You'd need to contact Steam / Valve for help with that as it's got nothing to do with this project.
LyricRoberts

Post by LyricRoberts »

InsaneMatt wrote: 12 Sep 2022, 12:26 If you cannot find the game in your "Steam Library", then I'd imagine the game has been refunded / removed from your Steam account.
You'd need to contact Steam / Valve for help with that as it's got nothing to do with this project.
But how it is possible, I recently purchased the game and this is not first time that I purchased game from Steam. If it is then definitely I may get some notifications or messages, but it was not.

But friend, after searching online, I came across this particular post and they recommended some useful methods and I followed some of them except this one to allow administrative privileges to Steam. Could you please confirm if this method might be helpful in anyway? I am a little bit confused. Please suggest
d0x

Post by d0x »

If you bought it from steam then I'd contact support.

If you bought it from a key seller that's not called greenmangaming, fanatical or a couple other legitimate sites then it was removed because they found out the key was stolen.

Editing your games list in steam doesn't require admin rights. You must be trying to or have some game installed in a protected folder.. like c: