Share entry from Custom gamesave wizard

General chit chat regarding the GameSave Manager project, announcements and general feedback.
marmaduke

Share entry from Custom gamesave wizard

Post by marmaduke »

I've done that a few times for some GOG games I have, like Dead Cells, Blasphemous and a few others a while ago, but even though the DB updated multiple times since then, it seems like they were not added, for some reason. I still see them as custom entries.
I think I did a good job with those entries. Am I doing it wrong? or, maybe, those entries were included in the official DB only I'm looking at the wrong place or simply don't see it?

I re-submitted those games just now, again.
InsaneMatt
Site Admin

Re: Share entry from Custom gamesave wizard

Post by InsaneMatt »

Your Custom GameSave Entries override any Official Entries sharing the same name.
Renaming your Custom GameSave Entries (with a simple extra character, or space removal) will allow you to check if they've been added successfully. If they are, go ahead and delete your entry, otherwise re-submit.
marmaduke

Re: Share entry from Custom gamesave wizard

Post by marmaduke »

Yes, that did the trick. all my submitted game save location were added to the official list. Thank you!
Also, please consider adding a feature that'll make this process a bit more streamlined.