Discovered a bug? Post about it here!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hello all. I just installed GSM for today to back up all of my saves so I can create a new RAID. During the initial scan performed when GSM is opened, it gets stuck on Subnautica and times out every time. I've tried running debug mode to no avail. My next step will be manually backing up Subnautica and uninstalling it, but I wanted to make you aware of the issue and see if anyone else has experienced something similar and come up with a workaround. Thanks.
OK, figured it out. Subnautica just has absurdly large save files (2.5GB for two files). I just left GSM alone for about 15 minutes and it finally finished loading.
You can also opt to skip scanning an entry by using the following commandline:
Simply replace EntryTitle with the title of the entry you wish to no longer scan for.
Code: Select all
Hey, that seems like the solution I need for a similar issue with LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. But I have no idea where to insert this code. I'm a total noob, could anyone help me with a step-by-step?
There's several ways of specifying a commandline, the easiest is probably through a shortcut.
- Right-click onto gs_mngr_3.exe and select "Copy"
- Right-click onto your desktop and select "Paste Shortcut"
- While holding Alt on your keyboard, double-click the shortcut that we just generated
- Make sure the "Shortcut" tab is selected and click into the "Target" field
- Press End on your keyboard (to get to the end of the Target input) and enter:
Code: Select all
- Click OK to save your changes, then double-click the shortcut to execute it
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests