Torchlight 2 [mod saves]

Place to manually submit your Custom Gamesave Entries for Official Entry status.
Alternatively, submit them within GameSave Manager directly (just tick the "Yes, I'd like to share this entry" option at the end of the wizard).
RZR

Torchlight 2 [mod saves]

Post by RZR »

Hi Matt,

Would you mind updating the official Torchlight 2 database entry to backup save files played with mods? Currently the database has %DOCUMENTS%\My Games\Runic Games\Torchlight 2\modsave listed - all files inside that directory need to be backed up, rather than just the current .vdf file.

If you play Torchlight 2 with mods, it stores your save inside that folder rather than the usual path, this will cover both scenarios.

Thanks!
InsaneMatt
Site Admin

Re: Torchlight 2 [mod saves]

Post by InsaneMatt »

The directory you've specified should already be processed and all files--regardless of extension--be included in the search results.
RZR

Re: Torchlight 2 [mod saves]

Post by RZR »

InsaneMatt wrote: 01 Mar 2022, 18:37 The directory you've specified should already be processed and all files--regardless of extension--be included in the search results.
Hi Matt,

Apologies for the delay, you are correct. I do not know why it did not seem to be working correctly at first - but after rescanning and taking a new backup, everything appeared (also checked the database entry after posting this, all seems correct).

Much appreciated, sorry for wasting time.